1. It's OK to leave an unhealthy situation. In most time, you are only stuck "mentally".
2. A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. (Proverbs 22:1)
3. What goes around comes around (in positive way). Offer helps to others and you'll likely get the helps from them.
4. Build the relationship first and do business second. Similar to previous point, you can't go wrong with that.
5. Your actions speak much louder than your words.
6. If you fail to trust others, they won't trust you either.
7. If you are the only one see an issue, you could be the issue. If many see the same issue, it's a REAL issue. Before making conclusion, validate it with others.
8. We are more productive in "zone" and chosen places, not necessarily in the office. I found myself work better at a coffee shop in the morning.
9. Participate in meaningful causes and contribute to them with actions, they will empower your life.
10. Remember "The Parable of the Mexican Fisherman". Are we trying to find the answer to the wrong question in our life?
Despite all the predictions about the economy of upcoming year, the year 2011 will be a great year and let's make it so.